CRAGAR WHEELS TIRES : CRAGAR WHEELS
Cragar Wheels Tires : Razor Big Wheel Tricycle : Seo Link Wheel
Cragar Wheels Tires
- Used in reference to the cycle of a specified condition or set of events
- A circular object that revolves on an axle and forms part of a machine
- A circular object that revolves on an axle and is fixed below a vehicle or other object to enable it to move easily over the ground
- (wheel) a simple machine consisting of a circular frame with spokes (or a solid disc) that can rotate on a shaft or axle (as in vehicles or other machines)
- (wheel) change directions as if revolving on a pivot; "They wheeled their horses around and left"
- steering wheel: a handwheel that is used for steering
- Lose interest in; become bored with
- Become in need of rest or sleep; grow weary
- Cause to feel in need of rest or sleep; weary
- (tire) hoop that covers a wheel; "automobile tires are usually made of rubber and filled with compressed air"
- (tire) exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress; "We wore ourselves out on this hike"
- (tire) lose interest or become bored with something or somebody; "I'm so tired of your mother and her complaints about my food"
AutoSock HP 745 Winter Traction Aid, For High Performance Tires
AutoSock - the simple solution to maximise grip on snow and ice. The secret: high performance fibers. A perfect temporary winter traction aid for vehicles. Quick and easy to fit and remove. Proven to improve cars' safety systems. Reusable. Approved by and sold to leading car manufacturers
Unexpected winter weather can create driving conditions demanding more traction than conventional tires -- or even snow treads -- can provide. But tire chains are bulky to store and can be difficult to put on in cold, snowy weather. Now there is an easy-to-use alternative to chains: Designed in Norway, AutoSock is a new and innovative lightweight fabric-based, temporary traction aid for cars and trucks that is easy to mount and gets a grip on slippery surfaces as snow and ice. AutoSock, a high-technology textile tire covering, utilizes specially patterned fibers that optimize grip on slick surfaces by managing the thin layer of water on top of ice and snow. Through its weaving pattern and thousands of small fibers AutoSock clings to snow and ice, increasing vehicle traction, improving safety and adding to driver confidence.
With AutoSock, you won’t experience the rattles and bumpy ride associated with tire chains, and it is approved for speeds up to 30 mph. AutoSock is easy to install following these simple steps: Stop the vehicle and apply the emergency brake, fit AutoSock to the drive wheels of the vehicle, starting at the top of the tire and working downwards. Then, stretch the elastic band over the top of the tire to the inside of the tire, tighten the crossing strap, and move the vehicle approximately 3 feet and pull the remainder of the AutoSock into position. AutoSock automatically self-centers when you begin driving. When you’ re back on snow-free roads, slip the AutoSock off and slip it back into the included storage bag.
After use, AutoSock should be put back in the storage bag until the destination is reached. Then they can be machine-washed and put back in the bag, ready to go for the next snow or ice storm. Note: AutoSock is not meant for severe snow conditions, and cannot be substituted for chains for travel through mountain passes. The High Performance AutoSock accommodates performance tire sizes (typically OEM sizes for sports cars, SUVs, luxury cars, or +1/+2 wheel and tire aftermarket setups). It is also safe on aftermarket wheels and can be used with electronic traction control systems and ABS. For standard tires, try AutoSock Standard.
1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport,2001
Cragar S/S wheels were custom made in 1977 with correct offset so the tires would fit perfectly inside the fender wells.Rear tires were B.F.Goodrich Radial T/A L50-15 and fronts were B.F.Goodrich Radial T/A G50-15. Photo taken in summer of 2001.Wheels were 15x10 with 5 3/4 inch rear spacing for the rear and 15x8 with 4 1/4 inch rear spacing front.
1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport
Custom made Cragar S/S front wheels with spinners are 15 X 8 with 4 1/4 off-set to fit fender wells properly and G50-15 B.F.Goodrich Radial T/A's.I ordered these back in 1977 and tires and wheels still look new in 2009.
spinning wheel for sale
small rubber wheels
grave digger power wheel
motorcycle rear wheel alignment
centramatic wheel balancer
wheel chock requirements
4x100 jdm wheels
atv power wheels